Thursday 17 April 2008

kids: part 2

never thought a trip to the clinic left me thinking so much...
or is it the coming of age?...arghzz...:PPP
(need to smack this into my own head: stop dreaming, u r still a big kid urself..and si, this thought is just kidding u;PPP)
i'm a big joker aint i?

anyway yeah...in fact it is not only about the patience and time and everything needed to nurture a good child...there are certain things that you just can't control....for example...how many people have ever thought of what would they do if their child happened to be borned as a special child....I asked myself this question after I saw such child in the clinic...and seriously I have no answer...maybe I would end up so depresssed and helpless that I'll go insane?...I have doubts that I'll be able to accept...but I dont know still...

perhaps there is something special about child-bearing, about pregnancy...that after 40 weeks...regardless of how ur child turn out to be, u'll do everything u can to protect him, to give the best in the world to him...I guess this is probably it...or is it??

lately I had thoughts lamenting being a female...the monthly mood swings is getting terrible...I never had much problem with PMS until I was guessing after 25...yeah a year ago i think...and I notice that I have slight depression everytime nearing the time of the month...now that I'm working, it seriously will affect things...but then again, there are things special about being a lady I guess...haha, anyway not my choice of whether to be or not to be a lady:PP (will start to talk rubbish soon so better end here)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.