Friday 4 April 2008

Sis left for Scotland

As I was still in deep sleep this morning, sis left (very early) for Scotland (company training for 2 months-lucky gal :P)
and yesterday when she came back from work, she laid out some of the food items she'll be bringing over...;PP
my sis could never live without chinese food...she listens to western music, watches western films and tv shows, reads english paper, mag etc (she can't read chinese)...but sorry, not too much western food;PPPP
In contrast when I go overseas I could leave without a single packet of food related item;PPP ...I am very chinesey in all aspects compared to my sis...but food-wise I am not too picky...though I love Oriental food like mad;P but I dont die without them (I just crave like crazy;P)...my sis will...;PP
These are among some of the seasonings she brought...she also brought some chili sauces (two / three types), instant noodles (three types, bulk packs)...this and that (to think that she's only going for 2 months...hehehehe;PPP)
I guess the next time when she will be leaving for 2 years, she could be bringing a luggage full of nothing but food stuffs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.