Sunday 31 August 2008

Indepedance Day: Merdeka! (?)

did nothing much these two days...met Christina yesterday (2 years plus since we last met)...and watched lots of TV shows...Mr HK 2008, Ms HK 2008, TVB Children Songs Award 2007...and later JSG Award 2007...wahaha, am loving Astro really....but well, I'm going back to Ipoh on Monday afternoon, so sobz...sad to leave Wah Lai Toi behind;PPP

but apart from that I've actually got quite a work load to complete before Tuesday...just my lazy self is super reluctant to start any...probably will work through the night tonite...after TV session..wahahaha...
..and the best thing about coming home, apart from TV and Internet, it has to be mum's food...these few days I've been eating in a more normal mode than during working days...when my appetite drops to almost '0' /. .\

and before I go off today, I'd just like to promote a bit...
樂隨心寫
and hey, those who like cute babies...this is a very nice one: Happiest Baby 開心寶貝兒

and Happy Independance Day to all Malaysians...from a Malaysian with doubts how-merdeka-her-mind-is?

No comments: